Sunday, September 28, 2014

C4K September Summary

In my first C4K, I explored a blog from a student in Aukland NZ. It was an animated video she had made with a group in school. The presentation was a girl shooting a flying duck. It was only a few seconds long and didn't have a plot; but it is still an accomplishment they should be very proud of. The following was my response to the video. "Hello Annliz! I'm Marcus Thomas and I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I really enjoyed you and your team's video. I think it is cool that a group of twelve year old students are learning a skill like that. I am twenty six and would have no idea where to begin if I wanted to create an animated video. Did ya'll run into any problems when learning how to create animation? Have any tips you would like to share?"
In my second C4K, I read a blog from a student that was on the safety patrol at her school. She talked about her responsibilities and how she enjoyed wearing her safety patrol vest. In my comment I commended her and told her to keep up the good work. I also told her some of my old safety patrol stories from when I was in elementary school myself.
In the third C4K, I explored Annliz's blog again. This time she had written about a sport called tchoukball. It is a sport played with teams of 12 with 7 players on the field at one time. Each point is made by bouncing a ball off of a trampoline type Of apparatus. I am actually interested in this new game I have heard of thanks to Annliz and plan on researching it more. Here is my comment: "Hi Annliz. Its Marcus Thomas from the U.S. again. I had never heard of this game until I read your blog post. I have played sports my whole life. I have mostly played American football and ran track. Tchoukball sounds very interesting. I plan on looking into it more and seeing if there are some youtube videos available for me to watch."

No comments:

Post a Comment