Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K Summary for October

My first comment was made to Aliya. She was talking about how she could choose to go to school at different times this coming up year. She was having problems deciding if she wanted to go to school later in the morning and getting out later on in the evening or stay at the normal time. She weighed her pros and cons but was not completely sure what to do. She also said she has a terrible time getting up in the mornings. I responded with one of my own tricks to get up and out of the bed in the mornings. I told her to put her alarm clock across the room so she would HAVE to get out of bed to turn it off.
My second comment was on Liliana's post about a book she had read called The Gold Fish. She explained that the book was not about a gold fish at all. It was actually about a grandfather who was able to drink a potion and become young again. In her post she stated she was eager to finish reading the book to find out what happened to the grandfather. I told her to keep up the good work and to reply to me with the ending of the story.
My last comment was on Nina's blog. She blogged about President Snow of The Hunger Games. She gave a numerical list of topics that explained his importance in the books. I commented that I loved The Hunger Games and that she had given me important information about that character. I also told her to keep up the good work.
blog

No comments:

Post a Comment